Tuesday, March 03, 2009

random roundup

1. A book club about Marbury v. Madison!

2. Freakonomics does a Q&A with Lawrence Lessig.

3. Climate change civil disobedience.

4. Pay students for grades!

5. Macro-to-macro causation.


Sorry for the light blogging lately. I've been working on figuring out my own meso-level theories, which makes me haz a sad about how hard it is to come up with a coherent model. I'm also flying out myself on Wednesday night to visit friends for a long weekend, and likely there will be more blogging than there has been, just because what else do you do when your friends work all day (besides work yourself, heh). I have also recommitted to Leechblock, and am considering livign in complete ignorance from 10 am to 7 pm every day by adding NYT and Slate to Blockset 1. But then how would I do random roundup? What if the recession deepens and I did not read about it at the moment it happened? Oh wait. Okay, I'll try to start adding more things to Leechblock.