Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I hate this song:



But I love this:



I wanted to embed "Thriller," but they won't let me. :-(

In other Halloween related news:

Bryan D. Brown's scary playlist. Not your typical, and very cool!

Eszter Hargittai takes pictures of a great Halloween house.

The Little Professor provides an annotated and hyperlinked list of Madame Tussaud's gallery of Victorian murders.

I kind of hate Halloween for the thunder-stealing, but last night I got in the mood when TD brought home a pumpkin and we had an ol'-fashioned carving party. It was my first time carving a pumpkin! It was gratifying in a squelchy way to stab the pumpkin, give it a lobotomy, dig out the insides, and make a face. Our pumpkin looks like it's vomiting its own insides. No, we are not mature, and found this hilarious. It looks pretty good for a first try! Friends of Belle can email me for a link to my Flickr or Picasa pages. Today I am reading about culture and networks, going for a long walk coincidentally by a cheap boutique with mini-dresses that remind me of the '90s, and making spaghetti and meatballs. TD's bringing me cake.