Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My music is worse than your music...

Oh hell yeah... I got to get in on this.

I dub thee "Conditioner Rock". Do something about those split ends already, will ya? Oh and Poison called. They want their androgyny back.



This would totally be my theme song - if I were in-shape and fashionable. On the other hand, they do steal a riff from Jimi Hendrix.



Adam Ant's album "Strip" was the only album my parents wouldn't let me listen to when I was growing up. That might explain a lot.



I actually own "The Best of Big Country" on CD, and, surprisingly, it has more than one song.



This was the very first song I ever called in a radio station to request - on a radio station called the "Mighty 690". EVERYONE in elementary school listened to that station when I was growing up - before drifting to either 102.7 KIIS-FM, 106.7 KROQ-FM, or 105.5 KNAC-FM - depending on their tastes. (This was back when KROQ didn't suck, and actually had some punk rock credibility - and back when L.A. radio actually had some variety). I was six years old.