Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tablet Notebook vs. Regular UltraPortable

Okay, now I'm thinking of getting this Thinkpad X-series Tablet PC.

Can you give me reasons for choosing a Tablet over a regular laptop? Will this thing break off the hinge or something? Will I actually be able to write notes and is this a useful utility? Why are tablets better? Will they rock my world? Also, I need my laptop to last at least 3+ years.

This will a belated graduation present for me, because technically I graduated in May with some fake advanced law degree. I have to persuade the siblings with jobs that I need this as opposed to this regular (faster) Thinkpad X-series Laptop, which is cheaper.

Of course, the sibs just may invoke the Dell business account laptop, in which case I am stuck with the 1.2 GHz Lattitude.