Thursday, March 13, 2008

And while we're at it, don't stay up too late.

Okay, I am off. Tomorrow is a long day of classes, conferencing, road-tripping. I'll be going from one thing to another, and my day will start at 6:30 am and finish at 6 pm, and that is the work part. I expect to begin to have fun around 7 pm, or at least as much fun as sitting in traffic can be. When with the right person and the right mix CD, it's hella fun. I'll blog on the conference later, as cryptically as possible.

But I've left you plenty to read and comment on. Go and have discussions and fights. Don't kick each other in the shins. I'm packing my laptop, of course, and so I may pop back in to check and comment, but for the most part, this weekend will be happy offline time.

I leave you in the capable hands of my guest bloggers. Don't burn the blog down.