Friday, February 22, 2008

Stuff I Love Because I Am A Lover

Again, Paul Gowder is the one to be tagged here, because he is also such a delightful hedonist. He loves as much as he hates, and how awesome is that, and how awesome is he.



  • My new apartment
  • Freshly laundered sheets
  • Baking
  • Getting stuff in the mail: letters, presents
  • Social justice and equality
  • When the legal system works
  • Good reviews of articles
  • Good lectures (heard or given)
  • Reading articles/books that are interesting, useful, novel, and well-written
  • Getting flowers
  • Mix CDs (making, receiving)
  • Check-in phone calls for no particular reason to/from friends and TD
  • Music that takes me back to 1997
  • Good music, however I define that
  • The beach during winter
  • Reading on my couch
  • Visiting TBF and TL, at least twice a year
  • Spending time with TD
  • Friends visiting
  • Comics and graphic novels
  • Public radio
  • Indian food
  • Mexican food
  • Making my own Vietnamese/Chinese food
  • Shopping online
  • Running
  • Running in the rain
  • Emailing TL, TD, and HLP throughout the day
  • Naps
  • Going to movies by myself
  • Chocolate
  • Pork
  • Beef
  • Bread
  • Tea
  • Redwood forests
  • Blogging
  • Reading blogs, especially academic blogs
  • Reading in a random, haphazard manner all of TL's archives
  • Getting good advice
  • Being listened to
  • Fancy organic all natural soap that smells good
  • Jersey dresses
  • Pencil skirts
  • Ballet flats and round-toe pumps
  • Delicate silver jewelry
  • Forest green, teal, magenta, mauve, orange, dark gray, pistachio green
  • Road trips
  • Making/giving presents
  • Getting presents
  • Pubs
  • Board games
  • Coffee and conversation, even at 6:30 am
  • Non-stop flights
  • Law review articles that are really good, however I define that
  • Employment law conferences now that I know people
  • 8 hours of sleep

And I love you all, dear readers.