Truths and Potential Truths
1. One is either micro or macro, and I must soon decide which one I am.
2. I might actually write something publishable this year.
3. It really is already time to start thinking about something to submit to the Law and Society Annual Meeting in July, 2008. Crap.
4. I should really get a new passport, because mine, dating from 1996, is expired. This way, if I have to go to Montreal in July, I can go. Likely as not, I won't be able to afford to go, though. Ah well, next LSA will be in Denver, CO in 2009. That's more affordable at any rate.
5. I am cold at thirty-odd Fahrenheit, and below 20 degree weather sounds even less appealing.
6. Finishing by Friday is going to be some feat.
7. Yet if it can be done, I get to revel in cold weather. Wait a minute.
8. Dan Kahneman is a genius, and really deserved that Nobel Prize. Kahneman and Tversky's work is really interesting and useful.
9. Christmas cards are nice.
10. Two down blankets renders one immobile and warm, guaranteeing 7 hours of uninterrupted, deep sleep.