Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bon Vivant Belle


Law and Letters is about The Law, Literature, and Life--things that start with "L."

Even though food is a part of life, it is not a part of this blog so much. I don't blog recipes here, as I figure it is pfouffy enough with all the poetry.

Plus, I have not migrated my template from Old Blogger to idiot-proof Google Blogger because I put so much work into my template and learning basic html. So if I were to blog a recipe, I'd want it to be easily tagged and findable, in order to have an efficient online repository of recipes.

Thusly, my fellow gastronomes, I have created a separate food blog:

Bon Vivant Belle is for all things epicurean and delicious. I'm a decent cook and a fairly good baker (although a poor drinker). I cook at least a few times a week and bake at least once a week. It's my favorite way to warm up my cold house, show friendship and affection, be generous, and de-stress. After a long day of reading and writing, I like to make something nice and share it with someone. But since I do this for the people in my household and immediate orbit on a fairly regular basis, I thought I'd spread the love and share it with you all, my devoted readers (I know who you are, even if we have had a huge influx from other sites--new readers, welcome! Old readers, I love you!).

There will always be a link to it under my picture and "Email Me," but you may also independently subscribe to its feed. It won't be updated as often though--only when I make something blogworthy and remember to take a photo of it.

But it should be a fun addition to the sidebar. Enjoy!