Friday, October 05, 2007

Blog Habits

Now that I've reached 50,000 hits, time to assess my own reading habits.

Based on my Google homepage (yes, I know I should switch to Google Reader) RSS subscriptions:


Law blogs I visit every day, throughout the day (even if I don't read every post, at least thoroughly):

Legal Theory Blog

Leiter Law Reports

SCOTUSBlog

Concurring Opinions

PrawfsBlawg

Workplace Profs Blog

Feminist Law Profs

ELS Blog

Volokh Conspiracy

Prettier Than Napoleon

MoneyLaw

Conglomerate

Balkinization

Madisonian

Is That Legal?

Dorf on Law

Discourse.net



Non-Law Blogs I Read (again, not every post, but I check for new content every day):

Crooked Timber

The Valve

Arts and Letters Daily

OrgTheory

Broadsheet

Feministing

Political Theory

Acephalous

Unfogged

BlogMeridian

Waste

The Kugelmass Episodes

Phoblographer


Blogs I Comment at Regularly (or Semi-Regularly)

Acephalous

Prettier Than Napoleon

Concurring Opinions

PrawfsBlawg


Blogs Where I Lurk Without Commenting, Shy and Silent

Unfogged (too cool for me)

Volokh Conspiracy (too much for me


Blogs I Should Add to My Reading List:

Megan McCardle

Matthew Yglesias

Julian Sanchez

Ezra Klein

(I dub the above the D.C. Blogiarchy)

Slynnro

Info/Law

Eric Goldman

Political Theory Blog