Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I Love

The people at the actually competent Campus Registrar at Liberal College, who actually know what they're doing and do things quickly if it's an emergency. Unlike the Shufflefooted Advanced Law Degree Office. I also have great love for our financial aid office, and the fact that they also hate the ALD office. It seems like all you have to say to the Law Fin Aid office is "my problem is that the Advanced Law Degree..."and then they groan in sympathy. Just like all you have to say to the Campus Registrar is "I'm at the law school" before they groan even louder.

Hopefully, by this time next week, I will be a fully registered S.J.D. student at Liberal College Law with enough financial aid to cover my tuition and expenses (and I won't be charged the punitive LL.M tuition, since my degree is graduate rather than professional).