Thursday, April 12, 2007

A Note About Comments, and Future Advisory Blog Posts

Just to let you know, I've enabled comment moderation. I've been getting more spam commenting and trackback lately, and so I think it's the best thing to do since Haloscan doesn't have the code ready for typekey authentication. Also, I'm increasingly wary about the troll comments and anything that might compromise my pseudonymity. It'll take a bit longer for comments to appear, but comment threads are always open. As always, feel free to write Belle a letter.

It's approaching the end of the year. I don't have much I've learned of use from this 4th year of law school, other than some personal lessons I'd rather keep to myself. I will have some comments about the utility of LLM programs for academic-track lawyers. And I will have some things to say about classes I think every student should take, classes I could have done without, and classes I still plan to take. Heck, I might share some of the personal lessons after all. We'll see.

Until then, old but still useful from around the blogosphere:

Dan Solove's Exam Taking Tips

Orin Kerr on Good, Bad, and Terrific Exam Answers

Spencer Overton's Advice for Law Students of Color (but I think generally applicable too)