Thursday, March 08, 2007

AWESOME.



25,000+ Hits!! AWESOME!!!

I forgot to celebrate this blog's birthday back in January, but I usually remember to note the Sitemeter milestones. I know I will be a much better mother in real life, but this is akin to forgetting your child's birthday but noting his spelling bee score.

Still, while I am proud of my blog's very existence and that it's survived this long and through so many blog blocks and breakdowns, I am even more excited that people are reading it.

So thanks for reading.

This random moment of positivity is to be your respite from the previous post and future posts on love in the ivory tower, the coercive pyschosocial peer pressure endemic to academic organizational environments, organizational theory as applied to law, and whatever else is about the blawgosphere that's of note.

Good times gonna come.